Kaplan Pooled Superannuation Trust (PST)
The Fund’s objective is to achieve long term returns in excess of the growth in the ASX 200 Accumulation index by investing in a diversified portfolio of ASX listed securities through an absolute return approach to investment.
- Portfolio running yield1 5.9% (inclusive of franking credits)
- Volatility 6.6% (ASX Volatility 14.4%) (since inception)
- Performance after fees & tax (Accum Units) 9.28%pa (ASX 8.37%pa) (since inception)
- Fund size $41m
- Weekly unit price valuation-Accumulation Units
- Monthly unit price valuation-Pension Units
Offer document and further information
 Portfolio running yield is calculated as the percentage income entitlements from investments including franking credits over the current 12 month period but excludes option premium income.
Neither Kaplan nor any of its directors or employees or associates, guarantee the performance of the Funds, the repayment of capital or any particular rate of return. Any performance figures quoted on this website is past performance which is not an indicator of future performance.