Forms & Documents
Kaplan Master Trust (Equities Fund, Income Fund, Charitable Equities Fund)
- Information Memorandum and Application Form
- Tax Information Form 1 July 2017
- Identification Form – Individuals
- Identification Form – Trusts
- Identification Form – Australian Companies
- Redemption Form
- Wholesale Investor Definition & Accountants Certificate
- Distribution Payment & Election Form
- Change of Address Form
Tax information requirement
The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and Common Reporting Standards (CRS) are regulatory requirements that aim to deter tax evasion by US and other foreign taxpayers. The Australian and many other foreign Governments (through their tax offices) have an agreement, which means we must ask you, and you must answer, these questions. Information we gather is reported to the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and in turn to global tax authorities.
The collection of information and reporting is mandatory. This additional customer Information captured is required by law.